The Pride of Leyden is fully equipped with every comfort, from a well stocked kitchen, to a tv and free Wifi, and a veranda with a spectacular view. The main bedroom sleeps two in a king-size bed, the study sleeps two on two sofa beds.
The Pride of Leyden is moored in the Nieuwe Rijn, on the edge of Leiden's centre. It is a very picturesque part of Leiden, with a view of a drawbridge, period style street lamps and typical Dutch style houses. A short walk takes you to one of Holland's largest shopping areas. And just around the corner are a restaurant and a supermarket. There is good on street parking (paid from 2 January 2016) and you're only 5 minutes away from the motorway. Leiden train station is on both the intercity network and the night train network, so trains run frequently and throughout the night.
The town of LeidenThe Pride of Leyden is situated in the historic town of Leiden, which is, among other things:
- the departure point of the Pilgrim Fathers
- Rembrandt's place of birth
- home of the Netherlands' oldest university
- the town with the most museums per capita in the Netherlands
- centrally located, with Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht, the bulb fields and the sea side only a short train journey or car trip away.
For more information about Leiden and surroundings, click here
Don't miss this chance to have an unique experience on board the Pride of Leyden! Check availability now!